The business history of the company commences from Konstantinopolis and Antalya in 1913 and the founding members were Konstantinos Tsakiroglou and Stavros Pavlidis
Since 1939 Anastasios Tsakiroglou takes over and the company continues its upward course in trading based in Athens and Alexandria, Egypt.
On 80's Anna Tsakiroglou leads the company until 1993 when Konstantinos A. Tsakiroglou takes control and maintained until today.
Via a special resolution during May 2002,the company changed its name to EUROPA SHIPPING SA.
The headquarters of the company were established in Cape Town of South Africa and the core business of the company was coal trading.
The following years the company has based it's development on oil trading & shipping and consolidate its position in the region and worldwide.
Since the beginning of 2014 the company has established its subsidiary in Hong Kong so as to mainly fulfill long term contracts that were signed with some of the largest companies in China